Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

Very good!

Saw this before it hit the frontpage. Congratulations!

I really liked this movie, the animation was amazing, but the art could be better tbh :) Still, it's a 10.

savage011 responds:

thanks broo

Death Vault Death Vault

Amazing

One of the few stick movies that don't suck! Good job.

Reminds me of the battlefield series :)

SHOQ responds:

thanks! :)

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Ehhh

Everything is good, except for the stickman.
Sorry, just my opinion, I just don't like stick figures.

TT: 010 Rabbitmas TT: 010 Rabbitmas

Great

I've been your fan since your first TT came out, all your movies are funny and cute, cheers me up for the whole day.
Good luck with more :)

MarcyVF responds:

I'm happy to hear that :D I like the thought of making people happy C:

A Stucky Situation A Stucky Situation

Heh!

I lol'd, animation was pretty decent, it was really random and I like it! Could be a bit longer though :) Keep up the good work!

...huh? ...huh?

Your first?!

For a first animation, this is great! Make longer animations and you're going to be a really successful flash artist! Good luck :)

ftwzwerg responds:

Thank you, ill make it longer next time ^^ .

[KK] Runescape is gay [KK] Runescape is gay

LOL!

This is so true ^^

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Funny, positive and cheering up :)

This flash has amused me a lot, thanks! :P

Two-Thirds-Life 2 Trailer Two-Thirds-Life 2 Trailer

Why sticks?

Seriously, i know you can do better than sticks. But i was waiting for this for like 2 years, lol

raiki15 responds:

Sticks are just my style, it lets me make more animations that don't occupy much space, and I have more freedom with animating them in general, I can animate from any angle :] (but I try not to use weird angles if I can help it XD)
Besides, they're funnier this way :]

xiao style2: lab shutdown xiao style2: lab shutdown

Ehh

Sticks are bad. Dont use sticks. Only people who cant draw for shit use sticks. People who cant draw for shit shouldn't be animating then. But i'll give you 2/5 because you spent alot of time on it.

St3lf responds:

well at least you arn't a flash noob critisizing me...at least you have your own flashes :)

but no offence, but when i have a score of 4.19 and a review score of over 9.0, and over half the reviews are 10/10's and theres only a tiny amount under 6...it's unlikely i'm going to think 'by golly gosh he's right, i'll stop using sticks now that this guy has told me not too.' i mean, fair enough if you're going to critisize it, but what annoys me most is that you critisize it BECAUSE it's sticks. you really dont realise that sticks actually take work too. and thanks for noticing, i'm not actually a very good drawer.

so, in conclusion, if i can't draw particularly well, but i'm a good stick animator...why change? sticks are about physics and stuff moreso than alot of other animations. stick animators make up for the lack of drawing by using good fluidity and physics. i'm just trying to show you that you can't always just look at an animation and look at it in a negative way just because it's sticks. i don't see why if you don't like sticks you watched it in the first place.

anyway, thanks for reviewing, but i'm not going to stop using sticks. :) and by the way, i'm not trying to knock you in this reply, so dont take it with offence