Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

Very good!

Saw this before it hit the frontpage. Congratulations!

I really liked this movie, the animation was amazing, but the art could be better tbh :) Still, it's a 10.

savage011 responds:

thanks broo

Death Vault Death Vault

Amazing

One of the few stick movies that don't suck! Good job.

Reminds me of the battlefield series :)

SHOQ responds:

thanks! :)

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Ehhh

Everything is good, except for the stickman.
Sorry, just my opinion, I just don't like stick figures.

Pussycat Frenzy Pussycat Frenzy

Ahahah, those little poopers!

Shows the complete truth about cats...
Play, eat, poop, sleep. Play, eat, poop, sleep. Play, eat, poop, sleep. Play, eat, poop, sleep. And so on!
Amazing game, very funny!

finefin responds:

yeah! shows the complete truth! amazing, isn't it?

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

Funny!

I used to play Runescape, but I never bought a Member account and I'm glad I didn't. It is a very addicting game, but it has horrible graphics and awful gameplay.

I used to play this with my internet buddies and real life friends, and the music brings back the memories... Even though I've played much better games with my friends and had more fun.

I don't like Runescape, but I can understand people that play it - it's addicting as hell! However it gets boring and, as I said before, there are better games to play.

I loved the flash, I've seen it before but never wrote a comment. Once again, I love it! I think you should do Runescape Simulator 2 with more jokes like this. You should think about it... Because I really hope you make the sequel.

I really enjoy parodies like this one!

bkdude responds:

:D I'm glad you enjoyed this.

Chuck versus the Game Chuck versus the Game

Oh, wow

That show is nice. The game isn't really a game though, more of an advertisement. Are you trying to popularize Chuck? Not the best way to do it...